The new blogger layout is doing my head in..AHHHHH!!


















Sunday 8 May 2011

Interviewing my Brother

Topic: General

1.Whats the worst thing thats ever happened to you?
When i cut my thumb with a rusty saw.

2.Why on earth did you have a rusty saw?
I was just playing.

3.When your older where would you like to live, Why?
want to live in Morocco because there's nice weather and i could live on a farm.

4. What are your ambitions for the future?
I'm planning to open my own supermarket in Morocco.

5. If so what would you call your supermarket?
SUPER FOODS

6. What do you think of wspa (The worlds society for the protection of Animals)?
It's a good idea it'll help save animals in need.

7. Would you ever like a pet of your own, If so what would you call it?
Yes, a dog called Rocky the 3rd.

Well thats it for now i've run out of questions.
Bye.

© Miss Maza Beldi

No comments:

Post a Comment