The new blogger layout is doing my head in..AHHHHH!!


















Wednesday 21 September 2011

Cruelty to animals poem


Animals running wild and free
This is not something that we can see.

My grandma told me she got a
Quick glimpse but never again never since.

the evil people stole a fluffy
Cubs lifetime yet this is not considered
A crime.

But these little animals don’t have a voice
Sadly they don’t even have a choice.

These horrible people think they’re clever
These animals won't see their parents not now not ever.

That’s why I’m writing this poem
Just go ask em “how things are gowwen”

It might sound crazy but it’s better than being lazy.
Or throwing a stone and shouting real loud….

Cruelty to animals Is something of which I’m Not proud.

© By Miss Maza Beldi

No comments:

Post a Comment