The new blogger layout is doing my head in..AHHHHH!!


















Saturday 7 May 2011

* Describing Memories *

 * MOROCCO *
At the age of 13 I've made an amazing discovery, it should take maximum three days to drive to Morocco.
'A scene of happy holidays' 
The reason for my amazement? a couple years ago we drove to Morocco, our time being <<THE FOUR LONGEST DAYS OF MY LIFE>>
You see I have four younger siblings....As a result I know the name of every public toilet, petrol station and café on our route.
As appreciated as they are, if you miss them out <<survive on shredded weat yukk>>
It would take AT LEAST half a day off the journey.

The packing duration takes weeks, if not months but I don't care <<I'd happily wear the same clothes for a decade>>
Packing the car reminds me of the saying 'Everything but the kitchen sink'  Huhhhh my mum would take that too if it would fit.
As I am the oldest <<Ibi kept crying>> I got to sit in the front, the rest were squished into every seat or storage pocket available.

© Miss Maza Beldi

No comments:

Post a Comment