The new blogger layout is doing my head in..AHHHHH!!


















Sunday 17 April 2011

My Cute Little Doggies

**These are my Puppies**

**Back...Rocky   Front...Humongasaur**
There are 3 others but i don't have very good pictures of them


**COPYRIGHT MISS MAZA BELDI**
They respond when you say 'hellowww' in a high
pitched voice....LOL !!!
The other dog in the video is Rex their big brother.

**********

This is Pippin my grannies dog she's so cute.
We taught her how to heel, walk on a lead, fetch and jump through a hoop.



And this is Seamus pronounced Shaymus it's spelt wierd because
it's an irish name he's a lab bouder collie mix this is a picture of him
when he was little, now he's HUGE ! ! !




**COPYRIGHT MISS MAZA BELDI**

This is Mocco the oldest dog, he's mine.
He lives up on the roof of a building so that he can warn my
uncle of people coming from a distance.
And he does a good job of it too MASHALLAH.

© Miss Maza Beldi






No comments:

Post a Comment